Friday, December 29, 2006

after x'mas and before eve




Now I am listening the music of Arctic monkeys, and I also think about the [Street]


The songs form the north of the Britain.
There are pictures in the CD, glimpses of the live 'there'.


As a labour class, as a youth, as a bored but sensitive human being


The songs are the cream of these, like other decent art forms.



Arctic monkeys is the old legend of our time, they started from Internet, outsides the major record company, the humble but correct beginning.


Then the songs: charming and powerful--these are too generous description,


mmm.....



lyrics are detached but with humanistic sprite....stay cool and stay 'us'
music is 2/3 strong then mixed with tenderness, simple but classic
the voice of the front man is good, young but sad


I doubt they got influence from 'The fall'

I think my friends in Taiwan will like them.



No comments: