Monday, December 11, 2006

Sport commentator and poet

Do you know anyone who is sport commentator and also is a poet?

I know it's sound ridiculous, but today I decided that is my son's idea job.

I don't have a son yet.

But It's strange that I always image about the future, my son, and how I gonna to raise him.

Since I was 18 or earlier. Maybe because I am a cancer.

But don't you think so? 'Sport commentator + poet' is a good job.

I think 'sport' itself is a good metaphor in life.

Recently, my best friend got very upset, about her love life.

Ah, love, she is very good at her job, she can 60 hours not sleep for her job.

But love is not that kind of thing you can get by trying hard.

And I think 'waiting' for love is a horrible experience.

'Waiting' itself already can cause serious self-doubt. (I always worry that I mistake the meeting time when the person I expect didn't turn up)

Waiting for love implies 'lack of love' which make you feel there is BIG hole in your life.

But what can you do?

Sometime you just have to wait.

When I listen to her I really want to use the 'sport' as a metaphor to cheer her up.
In a football match everybody is waiting, it's part of the game, you focus on every thing try to adjust yourself to the whole situation.

THEN YOU SCORE!!!!!!

Hope is very important, in this cynical world.

Personally, I believe 'cynical is another form of naive', and passive.

I wish my son can have the spirit of the sport, and he has the chance by describing a match to experience again and again the challenge, the waiting and the excitement of life.

Why poet as well? Because poet is the most wonder 'job' in the human history.
Being poetic is very difficult, impossible to teach, impossible to learn.

No comments: